About this policy
Under 18 years
- This site is not intended for children under the age of 18. We will not knowingly collect information from site visitors in this age group. We encourage parents to talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose to Web sites.
Your Personal Information TWO88 collects and holds
- TWO88 will collect and hold your personal information for the purposes of providing our investment services and products to you. The kinds of personal information that we may collect (not limited to) and hold include your name, date of birth, tax file number, email address, home address, phone number and bank account details. Where you do not provide us with all or some of your personal information that we request then we may not be able to provide you with our services.
Internet and electronic data capture
- Other areas of this site may require you to submit information in order for you to benefit from the specified features (such as newsletter subscriptions, tips/pointers, order processing) or to participate in a particular activity (such as sweepstakes or other promotions). You will be informed at each information collection point which information is required and which information is optional.
- Some of the information that you submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, address, e-mail address, phone number, and so on).
Links to Other Web Sites
Personal information collected and held
- TWO88 collects your personal information directly from you and through our intermediaries when you complete fund application forms. TWO88 may also collect data from its registry services. Other ways TWO88 may collect your personal information includes in person or by telephone, letter, facsimile or email. TWO88 may hold personal information collected in both physical and electronic storage facilities including paper-based files and computer databases.
How TWO88 uses and discloses personal information
- TWO88 may use and disclose personal information collected and stored to enable us to provide the financial services and products to you and for other related legal purposes.
- For example, we may use and/or disclose your personal information to:
- verify your identity;
- administer your accounts, investments and the services we provide to you;
- comply with laws, regulations, rules, directions or requests from TWO88 regulatory bodies and/or other government agencies;
- comply with TWO88 own internal policies and procedures.
- Where it is legal and necessary to do so, TWO88 may disclose your personal information for the purposes described above to our suppliers, contractors,
professional advisers, government agencies and regulators or parties involved in the management of your account.
- These third parties may be in other countries where laws in relation to the processing of personal information are not consistent with the Australian Privacy Principles or the Privacy Act.
- While TWO88 may take steps to try and ensure that these third parties do not breach the Australian Privacy Principles in relation to your personal information, the overseas recipient may breach the Privacy Act and/or the Privacy Principles and this may be due to that countries own laws. By providing us with your personal information you accept that we may make disclosures to overseas recipients on this basis.
TWO88 will protect your personal information
- TWO88 will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information it holds from misuse, interference and loss, and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure using both physical and electronic security measures.
- By providing us with your personal information over the Internet you accept that such information will be transmitted at your own risk as the security of such information cannot be guaranteed.
- TWO88 will not retain your personal information, unless required by law, if it is no longer needed for any purpose for which we may lawfully use or disclose it.
Access, correction and complaints regarding your personal information
Phone: (02) 8411 1667
Address: 717/1C Burdett St, Hornsby NSW 2077