How can you make a complaint?
If you have a complaint about our service, please tell us. We are always striving to improve the services we offer.
We value your feedback.
Our 3 step complaints process;
When we are acting in our capacity of authorised credit representative of Beagle:
- Contact us directly to discuss your concerns. We treat your concerns seriously and will try to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We will try to resolve your issues within three business days unless otherwise agreed with you. However if you are not satisfied that your issue has been resolved by us then,
- Please contact the Complaints Manager, by telephoning 1300 769 415 or writing to Complaints Manager at Beagle, Level 24, 52 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000.
They will try to resolve your complaint quickly and fairly and within a maximum period of 45 days of receipt of your complaint, or 90 days where they inform you that more time is required.
- If the complaint still has not been resolved to your satisfaction or within the required time, you have the right to complain to the Credit Ombudsman Service (COSL). COSL can be contacted on 1800 138 422 or online at www.cosl.com.au or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
When we are acting in our capacity of Authorised Representative of Infocus:
- Contact us directly to discuss your concerns. We treat your concerns seriously and will try to resolve the issue to your satisfaction. We will try to resolve your issues within three business days unless otherwise agreed with you.
- If you are not satisfied that your issue has been resolved by us, you can email or write setting out details of your complaint to:
The Complaints Manager, Infocus Securities Australia Pty Ltd (Infocus).
Phone: 07 5406 5000
Post: PO BOX 1856, Sunshine Plaza QLD 4558
Outline the specific areas of service, which have not met with your satisfaction. Detail in your letter, as simply as possible, all the facts relating to your complaint and how you believe Infocus can investigate and resolve this matter to your satisfaction.
Infocus will investigate your complaint and will make every effort to ensure you receive a fair and prompt reply. Infocus will endeavour to resolve your complaint within 30 business days. Infocus will keep you informed of what is happening to your complaint if this investigation cannot be resolved within this time.
- If the complaint still has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you have the right to take the complaint to an external dispute resolution scheme, the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
Infocus is a member of the external complaints resolution scheme operated by the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). AFCA provide free advice and assistance to customers not satisfied with the responses provided by member companies to their complaints. AFCA may undertake an independent external investigation of the complaint or enquiry. Member companies like Infocus are bound by any decisions made by AFCA.
You can write to the Australian Financial Complaints Authority:
Phone: 1800 931 678
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority
GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001
All internal and external dispute resolution services are provided to you free of charge.